26 September 2015

Went shopping and some randomness


Get rich and spend money.
I like the second part. The first one is kind of hard to achieve...
By the way I did not buy this. Just to let you know.


If t-shirt have something written on them, I am going to buy them.
But this time I made the CHOISE not to do so.
HOW CAN ANYONE PRINT THIS MESSAGE ON A TSHIRT AND THEN SELL IT TO THE PUBLIC IN A BIG BOUTIQUE?
answer: because people buy it. Yes, in the street i saw a girl wearing it...

 NYE nails. they are not too long atm... I applied a double coat of purple nail polish, then sparkly multi-colour nail polish and finally some smaller glitter. Only on NYE though.




That day I was wearing an orange skirt, a black knitted sweater, black tights and boots.
Also I had a black bag and the BAD beanie.
(just noticed the little pokemon on the floor  ahah)

No comments:

Post a Comment